Sunday, June 30, 2013

Listening, Loving, and Learning

My Dear Sisters and Brothers in Seeking the Sacred Spirit,
I won't be publishing new blog material on OneFamilyManyFaiths.blogspot.com for the indefinite future. I'd be happy, however, to hear from any of you on ideas you want to share about living your own faith journeys in your everyday lives. 

I am studying (and commenting on) the work  of Matthew Fox, MatthewFox.org, and on Patheos.com, on which I have had some entries published through Laura Paskell-Brown with Women of Spirit and Faith, http://WomenofSpiritandFaith.org/ I'd love for any of you to find me on these sites and comment there.

I am also working on getting the Mountain Mama family story completed, and working to complete my book on continuing life through death and dying. 

Possibly the most exciting thing that I'm currently doing is acting as an editorial mentor to a young woman citizen journalist in Khartoum, Sudan. I'd love for all of you to check outWorldPulse.com and see the exciting work being done for exposing the inequalities and exploring answers to gender inequality, which I think actually translates to all humanity's inequality. I do a fair amount of journaling on this site.

Love and Blessings to all of you
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment